CORS is a system for organisations that provide community interventions. CORS records who uses your service, everything you do for them, and automatically reports on your outcomes.
- Shows you are monitoring the outcome of your work in the community
- Evidences what you do and helps you to understand how to make it better
- Gives your organisation credibility with authorities and funding bodies
- Visibility of successes helps to engage staff with outcome recording
- Consultancy support from our in house outcome and technical specialists
- Secures your future in a very uncertain funding situation